Who are the EATV?
The Executives Association Thames Valley is a group of like minded business professionals who see the value in building long term relationships. We are known for the value we create for each other.
EATV is part of the International Executives Association.
Membership is by invitation only and limited to one company for each category of business or profession. This eliminates competition within the Association. New members must be sponsored by an existing member and must be a high quality ethical business or profession. Member firms must be represented by owners, officers, or general managers.
Members have certain responsibilities:
- Each member is expected to attend each breakfast meeting.
- Members should familiarise themselves with the business interests of fellow members - through education we learn to recognise business opportunities to support fellow members.
- Members are encouraged to be ever watchful for business leads and advance information that may help fellow members.
- Lastly, members should act promptly on all information or leads received from other members of this Association.
Where and when
- EATV meets on the last Friday of the month
- At Fredrick’s Hotel, Shoppenhangers Road, Maidenhead, Berkshire, SL6 2PZ
- From 7am to 9am, with informal networking to start, a sit down full cooked breakfast, a member presentation or mini training session and a formal networking session where attendees have a minute to promote their business.
- Attendance is by invitation only and as a guest the meeting fee is £20.00
- Membership is subject to member approval and there is a one off joining fee of £20.00, the annual membership is currently £248.00 which includes breakfast fees and membership.
- If you have any other questions or queries about the EATV meetings please contact one of the committee who would all be happy to help.